Thinking about her Thinking about her

dick move

besides animation is simple and art is kinda poor. it is soooooo manipulative to publish this in public. seriously doode, PRIVATE LIFE!!! you can use yours, but don't use other people's one, not even ex girlfriend.

If you can't save your relationsheep privately, don't try to use guilt to patch it... and using public opinion to produce more guilt is even worst.

JamesBeavers91 responds:

1. Not trying to save any relationship.
2. it was a parody so being I didn't do any special animations or effects
3. I don't want to guilt anyone. This is just an animation.
4. Who would actually find this helpful as a flash review. I know I didn't. save your energy next time.

Cool For School Cool For School

Preloader

animation and gags aren't totaly bad, you still need a preloader, it piss me of it to get stucked

I am a loser... I am a loser...

unneeded violence

for serious. bouth mensage and music where good, why did you mess it with the bloodinne, there was no need of such violence.

you turned a good vid into a lame agretion.

A Robot In Disguise A Robot In Disguise

Almost there

The plot was rude and the draw was lame, yet it's funny and the 3d is good... exept for the eviroment (cap, bed, etc...) still, one of the bests I've seen for the robot day so far.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

just epic

I know that it was a masive destruction weppon. wii want wreeeeee

Tankmen:Dual part 1 Tankmen:Dual part 1

Seriously change the topic.

what the hell do you have against Canadians and Mexicans? Seriously! put xenofovia down people.
good animation, awefull plot

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

..do you mean 'xenophobia'? There are two reason I have canadian tankmen as villains:

1: Canada is such a peaceful country, the idea of them becoming power hungry warlods is so ridiculous that it's a fun idea.

2: I had so much fun with Canadian Commander last year I wanted to use him again.

If you're refering to the Mexican joke from 'left4lol'. It was meant to be a joke and nothing more.
It's nice that you have a sense of understanding for racism, so why not a sense of humor too?

Vete a la Versh 14 Vete a la Versh 14

Y si no te gusta la "Nimadre"...

Jugá con la "Soba Genetalis" que tiene el juego de "Sobic" el perro con pinches, osea al pinche perro.
Muy bueno. segui con tus parodias de videojugos que la rompen mal.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

one word

NVD.
I don't like the cartoons that make fun of other hardworke animators to get credit themselve.

Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Rocks

Even if I'm starting to hate VideoGames parodies because of an overload, this one is particulary good.
I would realy like to see some original material from yours.

: 4y-Redords : Episode 13 : 4y-Redords : Episode 13

Where is the underline Hate?

you know, I usualy love the 4YRec series as they are not exesively gory and violent (as foemy is) but what has me hooked in is the underline hate that most of we feel about comercial music, discographs and all of thoes artists who trash out they convictions for fame.
I've stopped listening to discs and big bands since I was 15 Ys old and net media is my main source right now, so I don't need the lesson.
In other words, what I think is great about 4YRec in general is to find out there is people wich thinks the way you do about the general entertaiment and express it in a smart way.