All 34 art Reviews

Wolf Wolf

wowlf

seriously, man! you made a huge jump on quality out there, congratz

Zelda Wallpaper Zelda Wallpaper

almost perfect

it's overall gret exept for one single detail... thelogo.
As you pasted the original logo image over your own render, notice that the light angle beatween them does not match. it seriously makes a lot of noice (is in fact one of the most common fails on photo-editing). either while changing your focus position or rediong the logo in the same 3D file (in order to make the light angle match) would make a perfect piece out of it.

Again, the render is great, it just one step away of 10/10

Dioccino responds:

It seems you think I took the original Zelda logo merely pasted it on my image, but in fact I modeled the logo too (here is the wireframe http://dioccino.com/zeldawire.jpg) with the exception of the gold text, which was added in paint shop pro. However the logo was indeed rendered separately from the original scene. If you didn't mean I just copy/pasted the official logo, that's okay--I didn't take offense either way :)

The lighting is different on it for two reasons: the first being that it helped to balance out the image's composition, as I felt that area was too empty and dark. The second reason being that logos generally aren't created to "blend" with an environment's lighting, but to give the logo it's own feel and even stand out. And if I had matched the lighting to the scene, the light would be coming from underneath the logo, giving it somewhat more of a sinister feel.

Thanks for the comment and checking out my work! Don't think I'm dismissing your critique--I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback.

Facebook Twitter Calendar 2011 Facebook Twitter Calendar 2011

Radical

This defines the "MAX" on 3D max studio.

Osuka responds:

lol

Pluto's Revenge Pluto's Revenge

this is a keeper

Amasing art, full detailed and exeptional idea.
ladys and gnetlemans... we have a winer.

Sad Boy Sad Boy

Looks good

try adding some degrade to the skin tones and sky. you know, some gradient

Medical bot Jeeves Medical bot Jeeves

almost there

it's almost great. you still need to improve your lighting and shadows

Portal Bot Posse Portal Bot Posse

Genious

It's brightness itself. pure genious man.

Flash_Mushrooms Flash_Mushrooms

cool but..

the moahroom is amasingly detailed, yet, the ange you used to perspetivate the mooshrooms is diferent than the one you used for the grass...

IMO the would have looked just great if you would have done them on the root of a tree.

Great work

manuelberja responds:

actually,i was just messing around. XD
i felt lazy and put everything i made.
tadaaah..that's it.

Papa et Junior 2000 Papa et Junior 2000

Idea

the art is great.
let me ask you one question. where did you get the idea of attaching the chainsaw to the hand?

I-Bot I-Bot

Now I get it

Ok, as I see it alone, now I understand the design and king of like it. I bet he may even look some kind of cool in other poces.
still... why the emo corner? you're just being mean, man.
xD